3DCERAM brings together an unrivalled range of expertise in the field of equipment, materials and processes dedicated to the additive manufacturing of ceramic parts.
Based on the laser stereolithography (SLA) 3D printing process, 3DCERAM has developed a complete range of solutions to support its customers on technologically challenging projects.
3DCERAM benefits from unique know-how and develops cutting-edge solutions for 3D printing of ceramic parts:
- CERAMAKER 3D printing lines and associated services,
- Ready-to-use 3DMIX ceramic pastes for CERAMAKER 3D printers and on-demand formulation.
Ceramic 3D printing solutions are widely used in various areas:
- Research and Development centres, Universities, Institutes
- Industry (Chemical, Telecommunications, Electronics, Automotive and etc.)
- Biomedical (Implants, bone substitutes implants, cranial and etc.)
- Aerospace and aviation (measurement tools, optical instrumentation, mirrors, foundry cores and etc.)
- Luxury goods (jewellery, watch making)